A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Sunday, October 4, 2009

| week nine |

9/52

This was another bad week, and I apologize. I feel weird rambling about my emotions on this blog, but I guess it's all a part of the journey?

I will be honest and say I have been nothing but depressed this past week or two. I know I've been a bore/Debbie Downer, but there is just so much stress (mainly people related, not work load as much). I know I'm bringing myself and my photography down with it, so I guess that's why I felt the need to share on here.

It's weird though, some of these days, taking my picture is the only real time I have to myself. Usually I'm doing something else, or surrounded by people. It's almost a release...and I do love it. Once I actually have my idea, I'm so happy behind/in front of my camera. I guess I should attempt to take my moods and twist them into my photography...but I have to say, it's very difficult to focus when I'm in these moods.

I'm really not in the mood for a long blog, so until next week...


P.S. - Go see Zombieland!

1 comment:

  1. Just another part of the journey that makes you stronger. Your emotions when you're working with a camera are amazing Your passion shows, because even the worst of moods can't ruin your love for photography. Hang in there Erin, I'm excited for what the future brings to you.

    -mishkittens

    p.s. - Fuckin' Bill Murray

    ReplyDelete