A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, February 22, 2010

| week twenty-nine |

Just 23 more weeks...phew.

I know I'm not religious with my blogs, but some weeks...there is just nothing I have to say. I always feel like the blogs are monotonous.

I really want to do a stop-motion film and put it to music or something. I think I want to do a journey of a missing socking trying to find its other half or something before I start doing one with a model. Regardless, expect something along those lines in the near future.

I've recently been noticing a change in my photography. I feel like I'm painting with light more, rather than just using it. I've always known that photography was literally painting with light, and I thought I executed it well enough, but now I'm noticing I'm appreciating it more. I also think forcing myself to be creative every day is helping.

Another thing, I'm realizing how much can happen in the span of one year. It's mildly ridiculous actually.

Well, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment