A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, June 7, 2010

| week forty-four |

8 weeks. Less than 2 months.

I think it will only truly hit me when I finish. I'm not going to know what to do with myself. Or what my final picture will be.

Also, I'm thinking of having a "party" kind of deal on my last day. Something that will bring all of the people that are in my pics, helped me take them, and the people who just got me through it. I want everyone to be there when I take my final picture. It was suggested I make it semi-formal as well, a bit different from my usual parties. I think I want to.

We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! Plus I love finding excuses to overdress! Invite me! I'm in one of your pictures =)

    ReplyDelete