A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, January 25, 2010

| week twenty-five |

After this week is over, I can finally sing the chorus "Living on a Prayer" in complete honesty. I'm kind of baffled. I know I say it a lot, but it doesn't seem like that much. Yeah, half is 182ish pictures, but I can take that amount in a single photo shoot. I guess what I'm saying is that I still have a long way to go.

On the other hand, I still really love everything I am learning from this. If someone were to ask me what I have gained from this so far, I would tell them to not take a single day for granted. Every day can be made into something beautiful and unique, no matter how uneventful it may be. I know people say this a lot, but I don't think you can fully appreciate the worth of every single day in a year unless you've taken your own journey through this project.

So for now, I'll just keep on pushing forward.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment