A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, January 18, 2010

| week twenty-four |

Phew. I am getting really bad with my journals, haha. But I'm not as concerned about them as I am with the pictures. Regardless, I'm so close to the half-way mark!!

I will say I have come to a realization with this project recently. Yes, there are many more things to learn/gain from this experience and I know I'm not even close to finishing, BUT I am learning some of it as I go. For instance, I really feel that I am reaching a lot of people with this. I mean, I know my friends follow it, my family, random acquaintances, etc., but it is so touching when strangers contact me and tell me I'm doing a great job. Examples:

"I know you don't know me but I just wanted to tell you that I am absolutely in love with this whole Project 365 you have been working on. You are just beyond talented and all of your photos are gorgeous. You are such an inspiration and (by the looks of it) a very strong and beautiful person inside and out."

Granted, this is only a recent message I got, but I have gotten messages from at least two other strangers complimenting me. One of them I met for lunch and am now friends with, all because of this project =) Also, it has helped me connect with people I "know", but never talked to. AND this project is what a friend showed my now boyfriend to entice him to talk to me!

So yes. That was my realization for the week and I feel great about it. The end.


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment