A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, January 11, 2010

| week twenty-three |

Just 29 more weeks to go...almost halfway there.

This past week was a good week. The theme just seemed to work for whatever mood I was in. I just have to be careful though, because I'm letting my procrastination get the better of me and tend to let the picture taking get late.

I'm sorry my blogs have been kind of weak lately. I just feel so far along that nothing new seems to be coming up with my feelings toward the project. I just keep pushing forward, with or without constant support.

Spring semester starts up again next week...I'm also going to be 20 - aka, no longer a teenager. Not that it makes a difference, I haven't been a teenager in years I think. Oh well.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment