A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Sunday, August 30, 2009

| week four |

One month down (sort of), and eleven more to go!

I know it's not technically one month exactly, but I'm going to say that every four weeks is a month. Yes, I'm aware if I do that, there would be 13 months in a year, but we'll just call that last "month" the final stretch =)

On another note, I am finally back at Shippensburg (obviously)! As happy as I am about this, I've come to realize that my project has increased in difficulty by...a lot. I've only done two days here, but I can already tell how hard it is for me to come up with something. Granted, I have been busy with yearbook and readjusting, but I know I'll soon be much busier. Hopefully I'll find a new groove to get into and things will be easier...

Other than that, I don't have much else to update on the project. Just, once again, all of you absolutely rock for supporting me through this. People I hardly know are encouraging me, telling me they could never do this themselves, and that it will be really awesome if I finish. I think because of that, I have reason to keep going. I really don't want to let myself and others down.

I love this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment