A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, August 24, 2009

| week three |

It's funny, I didn't even realize it was the end of week three until several hours later.

Anyway, this week was kind of a blur. I'm starting to get into this pattern with my photos. They're beginning to mesh themselves with my daily routine, which is obviously a good thing, but I just hope it doesn't kill my creativity.

Speaking of creativity, I think it's necessary for me to accept the fact that I have 344 days to go yet - not every photo is going to be an epic work of art. Yes, I want to keep people interested in my project, but I also don't want them to bring me down simply because I did not produce an amazing piece of art on a certain day. The most important thing I have to remember is that I am doing this project for myself, and no one else. Where opinions do matter to me, I cannot let them control my mood and feelings toward this. I know this is going to be difficult for me.

I head back to school soon, and I know the project is going to let its full weight be known. I'm going to be much busier, have less down time, and less time for thoughts of creativity (unless I have a really boring class to daydream in!). I know people are busy, but I feel I'm going to be needing my first big push soon. After this week, I'll be hitting my one month mark - 1/12th of the way done sounds pretty darn good to me =)

Until next time...


-Erin
---
P.S. - Go see District 9, ASAP! It as absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment