A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Sunday, August 16, 2009

| week two |

14/365...phew.

At the end of this week, I must say I am much more satisfied with the majority of the pictures. I once again find that I do not dislike any of them and that I have more "favorites". Day 8, day 11, day 12, and day 14 are personal favorites. The favorite of the week though seems to be day 11 for everyone who is following me, haha.

I know it's only week two, but I am so scared I'm going to run out of ideas. The picture from today was one I've had in mind for a while, so I feel like it was a "fall back" picture. I have about two more of these pictures in mind..but after that, I'm literally going to be going day by day. Maybe when I get to school, I'll feel more inspired with all the new locations? I don't know, we'll see.

Once again though, I have to thank all of you. Your encouragement helps me so much. I have people texting me, IMing me, FBing me, etc. JUST to make sure I got my picture in for the day. It means a lot to me. Really.

I think I'm going to throw a mini shout-out to Sara, Mike, and Pam right now though. Sara, even though she is clear across the country, finds time to comment on almost every single one of my pictures and gives me sooo much encouragement - and we hardly even know each other! Mike, well, for cracking the whip and helping me decide on a picture. Sometimes I just need a different perspective, and you always provide it (I feel like I just won an emmy, what the hell). And Pam, just for giving me little pushes when I really don't feel I deserve them. Thanks guys =)

Now it's time for work! Blah.


-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment