A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, August 10, 2009

| week one |

One week down, 51.177457 to go.

By the end of week one, I have realized that...holy crap, I've got a huge challenge ahead of me. I cannot believe I'm actually doing this! But the awesome thing is, is that I'm really enjoying myself. I've only done seven pictures so far, but I can't say I really "hate" any single one of them (which is saying a lot considering I never like pictures of myself). I will say that day two and six are my absolute favorites so far though, hands down, and the failed humor in day three is mildly embarrassing.

I hope that all of you are enjoying this as much as I am so far. If there are any suggestions or ideas, I would absolutely love hearing them! Also, thank you for all of your support. I honestly did not expect this much encouragement, and I know I couldn't do this without all of your help. Thank you!!

Stay tuned for next week!...which is going to be posted in about 10 minutes ;)


P.S. - You guys can thank Jenn H./L. for the idea to do weekly "journals" about my project. Thank you! =)

1 comment: