A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, September 7, 2009

| week five |

Five weeks down...forty-seven more to go?

Lets see, not a lot has happened since last week. The life of a college student is quite boring ;) Luckily, I am starting to get into a very hectic/scattered groove for my pictures. It usually depends on my classes, but most of the time my pictures come later at night. I know they're cut close sometimes, but I just don't have time unless I have an idea already in my head. I also tend to not let myself do certain things until I finish my picture and get it uploaded...which I am very proud of myself for.

As you can all probably tell, my first few pictures of the week (and end of last week), were very school-oriented. I'm hoping the surroundings for all of these pictures don't get monotonous. I haven't exactly ventured outside of my room for any of them (minus one - day 34) yet, so please inform me if I get boring.

Overall, I'm pretty content with how day 31 turned out...considering I taped a flashlight to the inside of my closet. Also, I believe that day 35 is one of my new top favorites. I always love when I exceed my own expectations, not just in the photographic sense, but in the physical sense as well. I am very self-conscious about my legs, and never thought I could get them to look "slender" and feminine. But, I am VERY happy with this picture. I think it would surprise all of you to know that the image you are seeing is actually the image in a mirror. I ended up putting my camera between myself and the mirror, and then a black sheet on the floor/behind me. Afterwords, I only edited the contrast and a few blemishes =)

I believe tomorrow will be Wrath, so watch out!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work Erin! I love reading your weekly updates. You're doing such a great job :)

    -mishkittens

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project really is great Erin. I check this site multiple times a day just waiting for a new picture to pop up. =] You are doing such a wonderful job. Keep it up!

    By the way, Someone asked me who my favorite photographer was, And I Said " Erin Collins" ; ]

    ReplyDelete