A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Sunday, September 20, 2009

| week seven |

49/365...

Ugh. Sometimes, I can't help but groan at the days I have left, yet others, I can't believe I've made it this far.

This was a slow week. I didn't feel inspired by any of the virtues, despite the weekend break I took before starting them. I've noticed that it's very difficult for me to pull off humor in my pictures at times. I have a tendency to lean towards the more serious things. I guess this is something I need to challenge myself with.

On the other hand, I really do love my Chastity photo - along with Charity, Temperance, and Satisfaction. Four out of seven isn't too bad, right?

It's weird. I've had two weeks of "planned" things to do each day, I almost feel lazy about it. As in, I have to get back in the swing of doing something "different" every day. I know that sounds weird considering all of my pictures are different, but it makes sense to me.

Other than that, there really isn't much else to update on. Luckily I haven't had a major, "Omg. I can't do this anymore" moment. Ironically enough, my day on Patience was the closest I've come to having a hissy fit about the entire project. I just couldn't get what I wanted. I know partly it was because I wasn't fully into the picture, but it was very frustrating nonetheless. I think that frustration came through in the photo and that's what made it doable for me.

Until next time...=]

No comments:

Post a Comment