A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, December 7, 2009

| week eighteen |

This week completely sucked in the workload sense, and this coming week isn't going to be much better. I am just ready for this semester to be over.

As for pictures, nothing spectacular I think this week, save for day 123. It was actually another emotional picture, and I had a lot of fun doing it. It's definitely in the top 5 now and I'm glad so many other people like it too.

Other than that though, a lot were rushed and didn't have much depth behind them for the most part. Regardless...I'm almost done. As long as I can pump out this 7 page narrative tonight, I'm golden.

Also, three of my friends have also started their own 365's now =) Please check out their blogs on the bottom of my sidebar, right below my ever-changing poll.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment