A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Saturday, December 26, 2009

| day 146 |

"If I could spend each day as I please, I would walk down a lane that is lined with tall trees. Or through a meadow where flowers grow, and hunt for a small stream where cool waters flow. I would walk through gently falling rain, watch it cleanse the world and become bright again. Or climb to the top of a wind swept hill, to see the dawn, when the world is still. I would walk through autumn with it's beauty so bright, through a frosty cool evening, and all through the night to watch the stars twinkle at the big harvest moon. There is no time for sleep, beauty ends all too soon..."
(Part of the poem "Just to Walk" by Jean Sholly)
---
In loving memory of D. Jean Sholly (May 20, 1931 - December 22, 2009). I love you g-unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment