A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, December 28, 2009

| week twenty-one |

So as you all know, there wasn't an update last week. My excuse is that my friend went into diabetic shock during the snow "storm" at my house and I had to call the ambulance. It was a crazy week.

I know these last two weeks have sucked. I'm sorry, really. Yeah, there are a few good ones, but between my friend in the ER, my grandmother passing away three days before Christmas, and work...lets just say my focus has not been on my 365.

That said, I'd like to take the time to thank my friend Mike for creating/posting the picture from Day 142. I was at the hospital with my family and did not even think of my 365 until he mentioned something. I asked him to throw up an old pic and an explanation, but he went a step further and made something for me instead.

Also, thank you to everyone else who has been here for me these past two weeks. They have been absolute insanity. Now I'm hoping to up the photo game this week. Fingers crossed?

No comments:

Post a Comment