A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, December 14, 2009

| week nineteen |

Well, if you couldn't tell, this week sucked on many aspects. Photography quality, work load, timing, etc. I think Monday was the only "good" photograph.

As a re-cap, I didn't go to class Monday because I didn't finish my narrative. Tuesday, I went to class (and night class), then sat in the Mac lab from 8-10 waiting to print my final photo project...only to find that the printer stopped working as soon as I printed one photo. Afterwards, I walked in the snow (in sandals) to the police station, then back to Seavers (thus the Tuesday photo).

The rest of the night then consisted of me staying up to write my narrative - aka, no sleep because I had to be at the lab early to print/mount my project. Waited, waited, oh, I forgot my CD! Christina saved me. CD doesn't work? Awesome. Lets walk to Seavers! CD wants to jam in the laptop? Laptop doesn't want to go to the start-up screen? REALLY cool...especially considering I have 2 hours 'til it's due! Problem solved. Photos printed/mounted/handed in. Dinner, night class (that I slept through), then finally...bed at 1 =)

Thursday was class, home with Chelsea. Friday was Jewish celebrations with Chelsea and Nicky at my g-rents. Saturday was a spontaneous visit from Fran and Patrick, and a lot of fun =)

Sunday was a hot, 911, hospital nightmare. Please pray for Chelsea. She is doing much better today though.

So yes. That was the week. Now I need to drive back to Shippensburg for my 3:30 final =D

No comments:

Post a Comment