A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, November 16, 2009

| day 106 |

"I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
---
Today, I put a playlist on shuffle and just stood in the bathroom with my camera. I was feeling very emotionless, so I let the songs fill me up instead. I took pictures of myself during each song, and this was my favorite.

I'm also not going to tell you the song (and if my roommates give it away, I'll shun them).

2 comments:

  1. Dear Erin...

    Remember the time this became one of my favorite pictures of you?

    I do.

    Love mishkittens

    P.S. Audrey Hepburn soothes the soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I absolutely LOVE this!!!!

    ReplyDelete