A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, November 30, 2009

| week seventeen |

This week was a very good week for me on a personal level. Most of the images spoke more volumes about myself than I would ever be able to express in words. I don't think many people realized this.

Also, I was feeling very feminine this week - and as I said, a lot of myself was put into these. I think that's why I feel as if a lot of women (as a whole) could possibly relate to these images more. The more I pour into them, the more people get out of them themselves.

I will say though that I was very disappointed by the misinterpretation of my day 117. The bruises were subtle for the specific reason that the issue being addressed is usually not acknowledged, or just not noticed. You look at it, see it, but shrug it off and look at another part of the image because it's probably just a trick of the light. Regardless, I did not want people to think I was being shoved against the wall in a sexual manner...despite my affinity for the mentioned act. Oh well.

Another thing - two good friends asked me my favorite photo thus far, so I actually went through and figured it out by process of elimination. After comparing images that were my favorites in a photography sense, and which were my favorite in an emotional sense, I felt that day 76 encompassed both of these for me. Now, day 117 is in 2nd, with day 67 in 3rd.

These next three weeks are going to be absolute murder for me at school, so please be patient if I slack at times. But until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment