A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

| day 94 |

"Nobody loves me, nobody cares, nobody picks me peaches and pears. Nobody offers me candy and Cokes, nobody listens and laughs at me jokes. Nobody helps when I get in a fight, nobody does all my homework at night. Nobody misses me, nobody cries, nobody thinks I'm a wonderful guy. So if you ask me who's my best friend, in a whiz, I'll stand up and tell you that Nobody is. But yesterday night I got quite a scare, I woke up and Nobody just wasn't there. I called out and reached out for Nobody's hand, in the darkness where Nobody usually stands. Then I poked through the house, in each cranny and nook, but I found somebody each place that I looked. I searched till I'm tired, and now with the dawn, there's no doubt about it - nobody's gone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment