A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, November 23, 2009

| week sixteen |

4/13! Like...1/3ish of the way there.

The first picture from this week is probably my favorite, hands down. It was just so much fun to take. I will say that 112 was a close second, if not a first just because of how much went into it. It was an emotional one and meant a lot to me in very different ways. All in all, not a terrible week.

I think I'm getting back into a groove again. I don't feel like I'm in such a slump with my photos, and I'm getting into that habit of thinking about it throughout the day again instead of so last minute.

I'm going to thank people who are always with me through this. Whether through comments (Hilary and Fran), "like"-ing on Facebook (Kris), helping me decide on a picture (Pam), helping me pick a quote with awesome analytical skills (Mike), or just being there (everyone). You guys rock. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment