A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, November 2, 2009

| week thirteen |

Ahh - it's November already! Here's to the beginning of month four!

This week was a fun week for me. I really liked the contrast/dark theme I kept throughout the entire week (well, except maybe day 91). I think having a theme helped me focus on what to do. Maybe I'll do lighter things this week...it depends on my mood today.

My favorite pic was definitely day 90. I was so happy we had food coloring at home and that my friends knew how to make blood, AND that I had my male friends over to help me as well. Setting up the picture was sooo much fun. You can't tell, but I am wearing a corset, a lot of make up, and my hair is quite curly. I just loved setting this up and I'm glad I had my friends to help me.

As for meaningful...day 91. I've had this quote for a while, and I felt like it was time to use it. The quote (I would like to think) describes me perfectly, and the picture with it simply emphasizes it. It was a happy result.

Well, until next week!

1 comment:

  1. I ADORED this week. Your ease at manipulating light left me in awe everyday. The darkness was so deliciously intoxicating, yet the light acted as such a wonderful breather for each pic. I would love to go through and comment on each, but i could say the same for all of them as a whole [i love them]. Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete