A B O U T   |   F O L L O W   |   S H A R E   |   P O R T F O L I O   |   D E V I A N T A R T

Monday, November 16, 2009

| week fifteen |

I hit day 100!! That's like, 1/3-ish of the way there...right?

This week wasn't too bad photo-wise I think (despite being sick at the beginning of it). Day 101 has been in my head for a while, but I just didn't know which way I wanted to go about it. Day 102 was fun to take...although I was all over the place until I decided what I really wanted. Like, I was in a dress, doing my hair, going nuts, etc.

I AM trying to do photo's that contain more of "myself" (in the physical/visual sense). It was pointed out that I take too many pictures of pieces of myself, and not of a whole. I have noticed this, I just haven't acknowledged it to the public. Not that it's an excuse, but I will say it is a bit difficult to do full body pics of myself when I don't have someone there to re-focus the lens for me once I'm in the shot. I try though.

In response to last week's post - I was sick, and that was a very whiny journal. But in my "defense", I still feel like there is a happy medium between "telling me it's a piece of crap" or to "lie and coddle" me. I'd prefer that, on the bad AND good pictures that people give me constructive criticism. I'd love to hear what people like and dislike about each picture instead of the generic, "Omg, I love this!!!" Regardless, it's good to hear from you...

Until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment